The vision of KCCA is to honor and respect our collective histories by becoming pillars of the community. We shall create a quality sense of self, develop character, foster a love of learning, and develop creativity.
Important KCCA Contacts
- School Leader: Quiana Jones, (504) 422-7737 [email protected]
- Please contact Brittany Cobb, Front Office Manager, at (504) 609-2283 to:
- Report an absence
- Make a transportation request
- Update parent/guardian information
- School Operations Leader: Maleka Williams [email protected]
- Campus & Student Safety Concerns Point Of Contact: Quinton Sambo, Dean of Culture & Safety [email protected]
- Bullying Point Of Contact: Monterra Robinson Dean of Culture, [email protected]
- Dean of Student Support (SPED): Keiara Cline, [email protected]
- Nurse: Brooke Sylvester, [email protected]
- Social Worker: Terrinesha Williams, [email protected] or Shawanda Blatcher, [email protected]
- Athletic Director: Coach William "Mo" Weathers, [email protected]
For all school based transportation concerns, contact: Maleka Williams [email protected] or call (504)609-2283.
*All About Kid’s Transportation does SPED transportation for all KNOS schools*
Please follow us on Instagram @KIPPCentralCityAcademy!