At KIPP Central City Academy, we honor academic and personal integrity. We uphold the values of honesty, integrity, respect, and responsibility, and our mission to instill excellence in academics.
Important KCCA Contacts
- Please contact Tayla Beulieu, Front Office Manager, at (504) 609-2283 to
- Report an absence
- Make a transportation request
- Update parent/guardian information
- School Operations Leader: Maleka Williams email@example.com
- School Leader: Lauren Hammond, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Principal:
- Bullying Point Of Contact: Monterra Robinson Dean of Student Culture, MRobinson@kippneworleans.org
- Special Education Coordinator: Brianna Sneed, Bsneed@kippneworleans.org
- Nurse: Cheryl Borne, email@example.com
- Social Worker: Tara Mosier, firstname.lastname@example.org & Terrinesha Williams email@example.com
- Athletic Director: Jeffrey Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
For all school based transportation concerns, contact: Maleka Williams email@example.com or call (504)609-2283.
*All About Kid’s Transportation does SPED transportation for all KNOS schools*